Win one of 10 $50 off of $100 coupons courtesy of OldNavyWeekly.com– Old Navy’s new weekly coupon hunting site!! Stop by OldNavyWeekly.com for steals, deals and check out the latest item of the week.
This weeks item: Flutter Sleeve Shirt
What makes you feel special? Sometimes one little addition to your wardrobe can put a pep in your step or make you look in the mirror and say: “…damn I look good today!” This week, find that something special for you – or a friend – with the ultra flirty and fun Flutter Sleeve Shirt. This Item of the Week from Old Navy is only $8! This shirt looks fabulous with so many other pieces that you already have in your closet or dresser drawer. Is totally on trend and recessionista chic!
Now are you ready to go and get your shop on at Old Navy?! How about get $100 dollars worth of fabulous fall trends for only $50 bucks! Win one of 10 – $50 off of $100 coupons courtesy of OldNavyWeekly.com– Old Navy’s new weekly coupon hunting site!! These in-store coupons are good from October 23-29th.
How to enter: Leave a comment here on this post, comment on the STYLEMOM Facebook Fan Page, or follow STYLEMOM on twitter and tweet your favorite little fashion pick-me up (hashtag #100for50). Is it a manicure or pedicure? A great little top? A new tube of lipstick? A pair of new shoes?!! Use the coupon to get that chic Flutter Shirt and put the savings toward another special something or get some added pieces for your kids fall wardrobe!
- Contest runs from today October 23rd – October 24th 1pm EST **time announcement change**.
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Old Navy and M80 cannot replace a coupon that was not redeemed in the correct timeframe.
- If winner fails to respond within the timeframe the coupon is to be redeemed, please select an alternate winner.
- These are only one-time use coupons
- Once redeemed code is no longer valid and cannot be used again
- The individual code should not be shared with nor used by multiple users
- If a Sales Associate advises that code is not working, customer should ask them to key in the alpha-numeric code under the barcode (if the code is valid, and it’s just a question of the barcode reader having issue with the print quality of the code, then keying in should work – unless it’s already been redeemed then it will come up as invalid).
- Prize awards have been offered and are being provided by M80 on behalf of Old Navy.