Stylemom’s Top Fantabulous 15 picks for Fashion’s Night Out NYC :
1. ANN TAYLOR – Ann Taylor is doing taking the line in a fab new direction that we love. FNO will feature celebrity stylist, Stacy London.
2. BARNEYS NEW YORK – Enjoy a fashion street fair with esigner appearances by Isabel Toledo, Marcus and David from Rag & Bone, Narciso Rodriguez, Thom Browne, Jonathan Adler, Alexander Wang, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, and many more. Guests can get their FNO T-shirts customized by Loomstate. See Barneys’ event schedule for more.
3. BCBG MAX AZRIA – In partnership with The Daily, BCBG Max Azria will recreate the Spring 2010 Runway show. Meet Max and Lubov Azria as they celebrate BCBG MAX AZRIA’s 20th Anniversary and honor ten women from the New York Police and Fire Widow and Children’s Benefit Fund. Stylists will treat clients to runway hair, makeup, and styled looks from the Fall 2009 collection from 8-10pm.
4. BERGDORF GOODMAN – THE place to be! Zac Posen paints one-of-a-kind creations in the store window. Padma Lakshmi, host of Bravo’s Top Chef, judges a designer cook-off. See Alexander Wang’s 9/11 Memorial T-Shirts. Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen guest bar tend. André Leon Talley hosts Fashion Rules!™ game show. Fashion chat with Isaac Mizrahi, and get the Carlos Falchi exclusive FNO graffiti tote!
5. BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB & ICE CREAM – Can’t miss out on a visit to luxe sportswear shop with trendsetter, music man, and co-founder, Pharrell Williams behind the cash register. You can guarantee haute tunes will be playing in the store.
6. H&M – Get runway walk lessons from America’s Next Top Model FABULOUS Miss J Alexander!! Have stylists outfit you with all the fall haute looks while paparazzi take pics for a billboard in NYC!!!
7. CHANEL – Enjoy champagne and chocolates at all the Chanel locations. Bypass the wait lists and be among the first to get your hands on Jade, the newest CHANEL LE VERNIS Nail Colour at the Spring Street store, and if you have the $$$ to spend, play Karl Lagerfeld for the night, and custom design your very own Chanel bag at the East 57th Street store! Now that’s a handbag worth investing in!
8. COACH – join Coach for cocktails while famed graffiti artist Pesu and Brooklyn-based illustrator Kiersten Essenpreis create one-of-a-kind designs using Coach’s limited-edition Fashion’s Night Out tote as their canvas.
9. Helmet Lang – Design your own custom leather jacket one-on-one with Helmut Lang creative directors Nicole and Michael Colovos!
10. Versace – Sip on vodka martinis with Ciara, Chanel Iman, Taylor Momsen, Vogue’s contributing editor Lauren Santo Domingo, and many more fab folks.
11. Giuseppe Zanotti – The uber creative shoe artist will be the DJ for the evening spinning house music while shoppers get their shoe fettish on.
12. Manolo Blahnik – Meet Manolo Blahnik a certified shoe legend and surprise special guests.
13.Oscar de la Renta – Oscar de la Renta will host cocktails in his Madison Avenue boutique and will even will rock the mic and sing a few songs for his top clients and friends
14. Rachel Roy – Rachel Roy and Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter Estelle will be your hosts for the evening. Shop the entire RACHEL Rachel Roy Fall 2009 collection while enjoying music by Lady Bunny.
15. Patricia Field – Check out the woman, muse and trendsetter of our beloved Sex and the City. Get a first look at the MYKITA high-end sunglasses as seen on Sarah Jessica Parker in the first week of filming SATC 2. Best part is, they’re open til 1:00 a.m.!
Kenneth Cole, Calvin Klein, Henri Bendel, Jimmy choo, JC Penny’s with stylemom Cindy Crawford, Macy’s in Queens – Anna Wintour, Michael Kors, Vogue Pop up store, Neiman Marcus multiple locations, and Philosophy
For the fashion junkies and Stylemoms around the globe, be sure to support Fashion’s Night Out, let us know what the haute FNO events are in your city, and share the fashion fun with us in the States! Happy shopping!