Edited by STYLEMOM
The Fashion life cycle is ever evolving. Trends come and go faster than ever propelled by the information stream of online and social media. With each change comes a new perspective and new creative ideas flourish. Human survival demands that you must adapt and change with your environment in order to survive and this is also true of fashion.. Even old ideas sometimes are reinvented and come full circle creating an impact on the latest trends.
This week’s links include everything from DIY and recycled style, to new discoveries and changes in the fashion industry, representing a testament to the constant evolution of fashion.
Links à la Mode : May 15th
- Birdie at Bonne Vie is the cat’s meow clawing away at the bitchy & snark to open the door for positive girl power.
- Capitol Girl spreads her wings with butterfly jewels
- Dramatis Personae spins the color wheel of life’s fashion journey
- Hong Kong Fashon Geek teaches you the ancient art of locking your love with your closet
- Dirty Laundry spin dries into bat girl the DIY superhero
- The Coveted shares DIY beauty secrets from around the world with Shalini Vadhera
- Paint it Noir shows the artistic inspiration behind stunning jeweled creations
- The Culturista shreds and threads the latest gospel of denim
- Little Black Book puts it’s Fashionista star on Mischa Barton’s style revival
- Ondo Lady has the fever for the latest fashion video epidemic plaguing the web
- In Life and Fashion takes boho chic to a new level with designer Anna Sui
- Style Symmetry shows off her joie de vivre as she reinvents flapper chic
- Fashion Grail gives a frugally haute interpretation of Reese Witherspoon’s look
- Fashion Matchmaker gives a costume critique of this years Met Gala
- A Celebration of Curves travels back to Woodstock with a Summer of Love
- Agent Dreamer discovers a retro chic eco-accessory on Etsy
- Fete a Fete shows off Anne Hathaway’s sexy side with a Lancome give away
- WorkChic shows the curvalicious ladies super fab scarf stylings
- Brick My Lane straps on the shoulder pads and shows off her killer legs for her birthday
- The Capitol Fashionista uses a small budget to make a big dazzling statement
- Retro Chick shares 3 ways to wear structured shoulders.
- STYLEMOM pontificates on the potential end of a fashion era for American Vogue Magazine
- Independent Fashion Bloggers– How to run a successful and stylish blog giveaway
About IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers)
Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) cultivates a community for over 3,000 fashion bloggers worldwide to share their experiences and create a resource so everyone can build a better blog. For more info and to find out how to join the community please visit http://independentfashionbloggers.org