Fashion Econ 101
Edited by STYLEMOM
From celebrity trendsetters Johnny Depp and Kate Moss, to the chronicles of Michelle Obama’s Euro trip diggs, this week’s IFB links a la mode are a delicious smörgåsbord of fashionomics, free-bees, fashion 2.0, and “fantabulous” style news and tips for all!
Links à la Mode : April 9th
- 39th & Broadway – 39th & Broadway breaks down fashion and the economy
- A Few Goody GumDrops – Handbag give-away & Designer Scoop from Jalda
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – Sassy Sparkle with Joy Cutler Jewelry
- Clutch 22 – Love Your Legs in Denim Shorts + Discount Code!
- Consume or Consumed – Consumed by a quest for Moschino’s Trompe L’Oeil Pieces
- Culturistas – Get Kate Moss’s Style without Breaking the Bank
- Fashion File – When a super fab Tolani scarf at Fashion File
- FashionMind – Fabulous DIY Hair Accessories
- Hello Outlaw – The Outlaw 1970’s style crush: Edwige Belmore
- Hong Kong Fashion Geek – Zipper dee doo dah with Hong Kong Fashion Geek
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – IFB Launches LittleBirdie to help bloggers find the right content…
- Public Personae – 30 days of style with Sarah X
- Star Fashion Addict – New iPhone app let’s you be iFashionista!
- Studio Purpura – Studio Purpura’s Hong Kong Shopping Hot Spots
- Style Symmetry – A Chat with Glamourai -The Sensei of Glam
- Style With Anna – Anna digs on hottie Johnny Depp’s style
- STYLEMOM – Is Michelle Obama REALLY the First Lady of Fashion???
- Super Kawaii Mama – Vintage beauty tips from Super Kawaii Mama
- The Coveted – Lady Coveted styling debut with Beautiful Dolls
- The Curvy Fashionista – Designer Anna Scholz & her “curvalicious” fashions
- The Fish Tank – Easy on the eyes & easy on the pocket: Fresh beauty looks for Spring
- Work Chic – Work Chic dishes the skirt chic
Are you a fashion/beauty/lifestyle/popcuture/trends blogger? Get the full 411 and join us at IFB! Links à la Mode: IFB Weekly Roundup | Independent Fashion Bloggers