The key pendant is a staple this season. They could be worn to work, an after work event, a Saturday night dinner party, or shopping on a Sunday afternoon. Many keys are available in Sterling Silver, oxidized silver, white, yellow, rose gold, or platinum with or without diamonds, gemstones to suit anyone’s budget.
Keys represent so much in life. Choose your metaphor and unlock your success, happiness, health, and love in 2010 with these stylish key pendants.
My favorite splurges for the season are from Tiffany:
Photo credits: www.tiffany.com
1. Clover key pendant with round brilliant diamonds in 18k white gold
$1000.00 without chain; $1150.00 with chain
2. Floral key pendant with round brilliant diamonds in 18k white gold hangs 1.25″
$1200.00 without chain; $1350.00 with chain
3. Fleur de lis key pendant with round brilliant diamonds in platinum hangs 1.5″
$2650.00 without chain; $2975.00 with chain
**Tiffany.com is currently offering complimentary shipping on orders of $300.00 or more.
Looking for something that is unique and entrenched in the history of craftsmanship? Add some character to your wardrobe with one of these beautiful pieces from Atelier Minyon:
2. Double Key ring in oxidized silver and 24K gold with diamond accents – $2000
3. Turkish key ring in oxidized silver, 24k gold and gemstone accents – $400
4. Antique key ring with 24k gold rope & gemstone accents – $630
Visit Atelier Minyon to purchase
My recessionista key pendant pick is from the John Wind, the Maximal Art Collection.
Hand holding key pendant is available in 24KT gold plate and priced at $74.95.
Image source: www.scarlettalley.com
Get this key pendant at Scarlett Alley